Thursday, July 6, 2017

My Future Development Plan

My Future Development Plan or Policy: One Adhaar for all

My name is Nagaraju
My Phone or Mobile number is My Adhaar Card number (SSN)
My Pan card number is Adhaar Card number
My Bank account number is Adhaar Card number

My all policies Premium amounts are linked with My Adhaar Card number ( No need to submit Tax Returns )

All Tax deductions payments are directly linked with Adhaar and automatically makes Tax Returns to the account if any encashment occurs.

All transactions are considering to the Tax returns every financial year automatically by developing Adhaar system.

My Education status is Adhaar Card number
My Career or Employment status is Adhaar Card number
My Family status is Adhaar Card number
My Health status is Adhaar Card number
My Employee Id number is Adhaar Card number
My Identification contact is Adhaar Card number
My Address proof is Adhaar Card number
My current Status is Adhaar Card number
My Adhaar Card number is all purpose.


My Adhaar card having one policy, it is elligible for all the benefits when I am living or dead.
Example: Health Insurance (accident, death, suside), Pension after retirement and also considering wife or childrens.

No comments:

Post a Comment